The Great Barrington Libraries have something for you. We have
- Children’s programs throughout the year.
- Nook e-readers available for checkout at both branches
- iPads for use in the library, for adults and children
- Museum passes available for checkout at both branches
- An extensive foreign film collection
- Teen programs
- Writing workshops, lectures, and other presentations for adults.
- Book groups for fiction, mystery and poetry lovers.
- Genealogy and Local History collections.
- Gallery space and display cabinets available to the public.
- Computer instruction
- Quiet study rooms for teaching, learning, and studying.
- Meeting rooms available to the public.
- High-speed internet access in both branches.
- Public wireless access and computers at both branches.