Beanstack Reading Challenge: For the Love of Reading!
?Fall in love with reading this January & February!?
For ALL ages!
January 10, 2023 – February 28, 2023.
?Log reading of any format: print, eBook, & even audiobooks!
?To be eligible for prizes, you must earn at least three (3) badges.
- Ages 18+ will be entered to win 1 of 4 Berkshire Food Coop gift cards. The drawing is on March 1.
- Teens & children under 18 are eligible for Ticket Drawing Prizes. Each badge earns 3 tickets–the more badges, the more tickets! Enter Drawings by “spending” tickets HOW-TO-VIDEO “SPENDING” TICKETS
- Paper log (bring to the library & we will log for you)
Beanstack Technical Support
We know learning a new program can be tricky, but we’re here for you! Please send us an email if you have a question. We can give you a call and walk you through the setup as well.
Beanstack Mobile App Helpful Links
- How to View and Participate in Reading Challenges (Programs)
- How to Quick Log a Book
- How to Log Past Reading
- How to Use the Reading Timer
- How to Deposit Tickets in Grand Prize Drawings
How do I log my reading or activities?
In one swipe! Flip your book over and use your phone to scan the bar code on the back. Boom, you’re done. Seriously, the Beanstack mobile app makes it that easy.
Prefer to use your computer to log your reading? No problem. You can always enter your reading through your Beanstack account online, too.
May I add more than one reader to my account?
Of course. You can set up as many profiles as you like, for readers of any age. And if you’re a parent who reads aloud to more than one kid at a time, you can credit that reading time to multiple children’s accounts with a single click—no need to log it in separately for each of your avid listeners.
How do I update my password?
Tap that little “gear” button in the top right and hit “Edit Account.”
How do I stop getting emails from Beanstack?
Just click “Edit Reader” (it’s right next to your name) and hit “No” under Email Notifications.