Space is limited, please pre-register with email@example.com. *No program June 8th.*
Join us for reading, playing and singing outdoors in the Children’s Garden! Brain Builders is an interactive experience for parts and children to support their academic skills and social/emotional development.
- Masks recommended for children ages 2-5 years, and required for all over 5 years of age.
- We will provide Hula Hoops to mark space and help children sit inside to keep distant. Social distancing outdoors!
- Please bring a blanket to sit on.
- Library bathrooms will not be available.
- Please do not attend if you have had any recent health issues.
Sponsored by CHP Family Services.