Join us for reading, playing and singing outdoors in the Children’s Garden! Brain Builders is an interactive experience for parts and children to support their academic skills and social/emotional development.
- All participants over the age of two will need to wear a mask.
- We will provide Hula Hoops to mark space and help children sit inside to keep distant. Social distancing outdoors!
- Please bring a picnic blanket to sit on.
- Library bathrooms will not be available.
- Please do not attend if you have had any recent health issues.
- Rain will cancel this event.
Sponsored by CHP Family Services.
Space is limited, please pre-register with email@example.com.