As of Monday, September 27, 2021
For both libraries: Per Town Hall, Masks are requested for all patrons. If you are unvaccinated, please follow CDC guidance and wear a mask.
Masks will be required for certain events/programs—please check the guidelines on our website.
- Youth Services (the Children’s Room and the Teen Room) will be open Mondays-Fridays from 10am to 5pm and Saturdays from 10am to 3pm.
- Access is limited to around 10 people at a time as the rooms are quite small and our HVAC system is not working well.
- Please be courteous to other families and limit usage to 30 minutes or less.
- There will be two computers available to kids and their families.
- Masks are REQUIRED of anyone five and up.
- Adult Services (upstairs) will be open Monday-Wednesday from 10am to 7pm, Thursday & Friday 10am to 6pm, Saturday 10am to 3pm
- Limited seating in the Main Reading Room.
- Six computers available for 30 minutes each.
- Study Rooms are available for two hours on a walk in basis only.
- Printing and photocopying available ($.20 a page).
- Entire library will be open on Monday-Wednesdays from 1pm to 6pm, Saturdays from 10am to 3pm, Sundays 1-4pm
- Laptops will be available for check out for 30 minutes each.
- Children’s Room: masks are REQUIRED of anyone five and up.
- Limited seating will be available.
Confused about how to get books?
Request your materials:
By phone: (413) 528-2403 x2
By email: email@example.com
Youth Bundled Books: online order form
Youth Bundled A/V (video games, DVDs, audiobooks, musical CDs): online order form
- We will notify you when items are ready.
- You can pick up your items in person at either Mason or Ramsdelll.
Please note: fine amnesty ends October 11, 2021.
Mason Adult Services (upstairs): Monday-Wednesday 10am-7pm, Thursday 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm
Mason Youth Services: Monday-Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 10am-3pm
Ramsdell Browsing: Monday-Wednesday 1-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm, Sunday 1-4pm