As of Monday, July 26, 2021
For both libraries: Masks are optional for vaccinated patrons. If you are unvaccinated, please follow CDC guidance and wear a mask.
Please consider continuing to wear masks as we provide services to vulnerable populations that are unable to be vaccinated. Masks will be required for certain events/programs—please check the guidelines on our website.
- Youth Services (the Children’s Room and the Teen Room) will be open Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 1 to 5pm.
- Access is limited to around 10 people at a time as the rooms are quite small and our HVAC system is not working well.
- Please be courteous to other families and limit usage to 30 minutes or less.
- There will be two computers available to kids and their families.
- Masks are REQUIRED of anyone five and up.
- Adult Services (upstairs) will be open Monday-Friday from 10am to 5:30pm.
- Limited seating in the Main Reading Room.
- Four computers available for 30 minutes each.
- Study Rooms are available for two hours on a walk in basis only.
- Printing and photocopying available ($.20 a page).
- Entire library will be open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 1pm to 5pm and Saturdays from 10am to 3pm.
- Laptops will be available for check out for 30 minutes each.
- Children’s Room: masks are REQUIRED of anyone five and up.
- Limited seating will be available.
Confused about how to get books?
Request your materials:
By phone: (413) 528-2403 x2
By email: email@example.com
Youth Bundled Books: online order form
Youth Bundled A/V (video games, DVDs, audiobooks, musical CDs): online order form
- We will notify you when items are ready.
- You can pick up your items in person at either Mason or Ramsdelll.
You will currently not receive fines on late materials when returned to Mason or Ramsdell.
We are operating with a reduced staff so please be patient with us!
Mason Browsing: Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm
Mason Youth Services Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, 1-5pm
Ramsdell Browsing: Tuesday & Wednesday, 1-5pm; Saturday 10am-3pm