As of Monday, July 11, 2022
For both libraries: Per Town Hall, Masks are requested for all patrons, and required in youth service indoor areas. If you are unvaccinated, please follow CDC guidance and wear a mask. The Town of GB’s Health Department has up-to-date information about South County COVID-19 cases.
- Youth Services (the Children’s Room and the Teen Room) will be open Mondays-Fridays from 10am to 6pm and Saturdays from 10am to 3pm.
- There are computers available to kids and their families.
- Masks are REQUIRED of anyone five and up.
- Adult Services (upstairs) will be open Monday-Friday from 10am to 6pm and Saturday 10am to 3pm
- Limited seating in the Main Reading Room.
- Six computers available for an hour each.
- Study Rooms are available for two hours on a walk in basis only.
- Printing and photocopying available ($.20 a page).
- Entire library will be open Monday through Wednesday from 1pm to 6pm, Saturdays from 10am to 3pm, Sundays 1-4pm
- Laptops will be available for check out for an hour each.
- Children’s Room: masks are REQUIRED of anyone five and up.
- Limited seating will be available.
Confused about how to get books?
- We will notify you when items are ready.
- You can pick up your items in person at either Mason or Ramsdell.
Please note: fine amnesty ended October 11, 2021.
Mason Library: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm
Ramsdell Library: Monday-Wednesday 1-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm, Sunday 1-4pm