As of Monday, September 19, 2021
For both libraries: Per Town Hall, Masks are requested for all patrons. If you are unvaccinated, please follow CDC guidance and wear a mask.
Masks will be required for certain events/programs—please check the guidelines on our website.
- Youth Services (the Children’s Room and the Teen Room) will be open Mondays-Fridays from 10am to 5pm.
- Access is limited to around 10 people at a time as the rooms are quite small and our HVAC system is not working well.
- Please be courteous to other families and limit usage to 30 minutes or less.
- There will be two computers available to kids and their families.
- Masks are REQUIRED of anyone five and up.
- Adult Services (upstairs) will be open Monday-Wednesday from 10am to 7pm, Thursday & Friday 10am to 6pm, Saturday 10am to 3pm
- Limited seating in the Main Reading Room.
- Six computers available for 30 minutes each.
- Study Rooms are available for two hours on a walk in basis only.
- Printing and photocopying available ($.20 a page).
- Entire library will be open on Monday-Wednesdays from 1pm to 6pm, Saturdays from 10am to 3pm, Sundays 1-4pm
- Laptops will be available for check out for 30 minutes each.
- Children’s Room: masks are REQUIRED of anyone five and up.
- Limited seating will be available.
Confused about how to get books?
Request your materials:
By phone: (413) 528-2403 x2
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Bundled Books: online order form
Youth Bundled A/V (video games, DVDs, audiobooks, musical CDs): online order form
- We will notify you when items are ready.
- You can pick up your items in person at either Mason or Ramsdelll.
You will currently not receive fines on late materials when returned to Mason or Ramsdell.
Mason Adult Services (upstairs): Monday-Wednesday 10am-7pm, Thursday 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm
Mason Youth Services: Monday-Friday 10am-5pm
Ramsdell Browsing: Monday-Wednesday 1-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm, Sunday 1-4pm